Thursday 13 December 2007

DECEMBER PICNIC

REMINDER
Click for map of Botanic gardens showing Economic garden at number 4 (top left)

Lets get together once more before our gardens die, no I mean before the end of the year. Don't worry about seeds etc except if you have arrangements with someone . Lets just sit down in the Economic Garden of the Botanic Gardens and have an old-fashioned picnic. Maggie says there are lots of things to look at there and elsewhere in the gardens.

I have made the gingerbread men and panforte and I would like to share them with you. I have put the recipes on the blog too. In fact, it would make christmas fun again to have people to give my goodies away to who would love the joy I have in giving them.

Date: Wednesday December 19th, 2pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't make it down to the botanic gardens picnic but I know you all will have a great afternoon and yummy food.
I'd love one of Joy's yellow tomatoes if anyone is passing this way.
Maggie if your puttig together a basket of goodies for Diana, I'd like to add something if you can pick it up.
Best wishes for the festive season and I'll catch up with you in the new year.