Tuesday 22 May 2007

JUNE EXCURSION

We have a kind invitation from Bill Hankin to visit the Biopark Organic Farm, where he is the manager. Most of you would have met Bill at Andrew's. He has been involved in organics and seedsaving for a long time and is a very nice chap. I really look forward to seeing an organic farm in action. Bill says to rug up. He will light a fire / BBQ for us too !. If anyone wants to share my car, ring me.

Sunday, June 3rd, 2pm

Biopark P/L Organic Farm
Paech Rd
Mt Barker

8391 2287
0412 149 146

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Drat! - I'll be leaving for Germany the day before, so I'm going to miss this. Back about the 4th July.
And I was really looking forward to seeing a real organic farm, where one has to scale up all the little things one can get away with in a small backyard garden, and then make it economically viable. Tough one, but Bill's the man to do it, and I'd hoped to see how.
Cheers
Andrew