Monday 28 May 2007

BIOPARK FARM

Sunday June 3rd 2pm is our visit to Biopark Organic Farm. It is located on Paech Rd., Mt Barker. Bill said bring a chair, he will supply tea and coffee. Someone should probably bring a cake. I normally would but I am a bit busy this weekend.

Fern Ave meeting dates

Wed 1.30 : July 25th , October 24th

Other dates

International Kitchen Garden day : Sunday August 26th (any ideas?)

That leaves Sept free. I want to visit someone's garden ! How about Cath Caon's or Joy's or Maggie's ?

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Should be a great day - a scaled-up version of all of our gardens, and under the extra duress of having to pay wages and make a profit into the bargain.
Please give Bill my apologies; I'll be in Europe somewhere, or over it. I hope to visit some other day.
Andrew

catherine said...

It was wonderful to visit Bill's farm - so much has been done in such a short time -well done Bill and thank you for taking the time to show us around the farm.