Friday 31 August 2007

SOMETHING TO SHARE

Not exactly a skill but still very worthwhile.

We bought this house 17 years ago partly because of the opportunities here to take our dogs on walks off the lead, right from our door. The Burnside Council has been doing extensive work in the last year or so to extend the variety of the walks and allow people to access foot tracks from the original fire tracks and Old Bullock Track . They vary from following a contour around the hill - a perpetual magnificent view for an hour or so, to walking to Waterfall Gully or Mt Lofty, all from our front door.

I would love some company on my walks so fill in your name on the document and lets go. As I don't have any dogs at the moment, yours would be welcome.

I don't have any digital photos to attract you (and my camera battery is flat) so you will have to use your imagination !

No comments: