Saturday 9 February 2008

SUMMER DINNER



I just picked a selection of vegetables from my garden for dinner for 2 tonight. Better than any restaurant I know. We will have them with a serve of leftover, feral goat shanks, with a citrus twist. This will be followed by freshly picked peaches, sliced and served with a dollop of cream. Yes, I know I said I had given up cream but I bought some yesterday because I cannot resist real cream with my peaches any longer !
These are just the peaches Roger and I picked today - only those that needed a ladder! Help me deal with them, please....check your email soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just look at the amount of peaches! I want peaches with cream too! LOL...

Enjoy yourselves!

Kate said...

Thanks Teresa but I can't wait to see you grow a banana plant on your balcony!