Friday 19 October 2007

Give Yourself a Treat

Get a big mug of tea or coffee and check out Kitchen Gardeners International  link again today.

Barbara Damrosch is talking about the last pickings of her garden and winter approaching.

She mentions a French web site: called L,Atelier Vert and it is a real treat to see the French gardens.

I particularly like The Vertical garden and the vehicle at the bottom of this article. The vertical garden at the Musée du Quai Branly

All vege gardeners should have a van like this!

VJbl9image image image

So find some french music and read on and enjoy!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I do indeed need a van like this as Wilson's Organics have said they would love ALL my spinachy things, since I am over spinach, for the time being. Anyone else with backyard spinach should contact me on Sunday and we could combine our services. Tony Scarfo is all out of spinach just now too and he usually supplies Wilson's.

Pattie Baker said...

That was a very nice site. Thanks! I especially liked the little huts. Cute and inspiring.